Last week, I was in such a mood for comfort warm food! I guess with all the rain going on, I just couldn't have cold dishes! So, I decided to make myself a single serving tuna quiche quick sticks!
For myself, as a student, tuna is a great way to hit that protein goal every day with a low budget! It is so versatile and tastes great, if you like seafood.
1 can (120g drained) tuna in brine
1 whole egg
1 egg white
10g choice of cheese
few rosa tomatoes to taste
cook & spray
dash of milk
1. Spray & cook a small bowl (cereal bowl) and set aside.
2. Drain the tuna and make sure that it is extra dry.
3. Transfer the tuna to the bowl and add the cut rosa tomatoes.
4. Whisk the egg & egg white with milk and pour over the tuna and tomatoes.
5. Top off with the cheese and cake in the air fryer for 20-25mins at 180 degrees Celsius. You can bake it in the oven as well.
Nutritional information for 1 SERVING