One of my good old fashioned recipes I have been using for over three years now and share back in 2019 on my own page is Pumpkin French Toast. It is an all time favourite! And I am so happy to share it on here!
This month was definitely a pumpkin month! I am surprised I am not orange yet! I used pumpkin for so many things like, veggie soup, pumpkin soup, french toast, blondies, pudding, porridge etc. It is so versatile and that's what I love most about it!
(For 2 servings)
60g steamed pumpkin
2 slices low cal Albany brown bread
1 whole egg
spray & cook
dash of milk
1. Blend steamed pumpkin and egg and milk
2. Pour batter into a bowl, to dip your bread in
3. Spray and cook a frying non-stick pan on medium heat
4. Dip bread into batter and onto your frying pan
5. Cook your bread on both sides until golden brown