Two of my favourite things, protein & pumpkin! They are so gooey and soft and I topped it off with cinnamon and Lean Gourmet's pancake syrup. (Sugar-free)
This is a great way to get in extra fibre and sneaky veggies, especially for the little ones if you have children!
100g oat flour (blended oats)
200g pumpkin puree (blended pumpkin)
1 tsp mixed spice from Woolworths OR cinnamon
1 scoop vanilla protein Carlo's Effect
1 tsp baking powder
Lean Gourmet Pancake Syrup
1. Spray a baking tray with cook & spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Blend up the pumpkin with some almond milk to form a puree.
4. Add Carlo's Effect Protein Vanilla Whey + sweetener drops+ mixed spice. Blend/mix again.
5. In a separate jug, blend up 100g of oats to form oat flour.
6. Once blended, add baking powder and mix it in with the pumpkin blend.
7. Lay it out in the baking pan, I used a bread pan and bake for +- 15 minutes.
8. Top it off with some sugar-free syrup/honey/maple syrup.
*Click on the "Carlo's Effect protein vanilla whey" above to order yourself some whey for a 15% discount using my name as discount code "Lara"