These cuties are something between a muffin and a cookie. I bought Pronutro this week, since I haven't had any in 3 years because I knew I had to make a recipe with it! After a few failed attempts, I got them right, my own creation which I am sharing now with you!
This recipe is more for a single serving, something for only 1 person, so yes, if you are able to make 6 cookies out of the batch, you may have them all!
50g Original Pronutro (Yellow box)
1 large egg
15g vanilla protein whey (Carlo's Effect/ use my code 'lara' for 15% off your purchase)
sweetener to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven/air fryer to 180 degrees.
2. Get a piece of baking paper.
3. Mix all of the above-mentioned ingredients together, add more milk if the texture is too coarse.
4. Transfer mixture to baking paper and bake for 5-7 mins in oven/air fryer.
5. Drizzle with desired topping sauce.
I used melted Biscoff spread!
Nutritional information for 1 serving (4-6 cookies)