Low Cal Curry
Updated: Jun 22, 2020
No worries, spice and a bit of cream is what you need in your life right now, especially with the cold weather! And this is exactly what this recipe will give you! To top it off we’re going for a high protein, low carb, low cal winter all-time favourite- some warm CURRY, but not too warm.
The creamy side of this dish perfectly balances out the spiciness to it and gives it that wholesome perfect flavour.
With only 208 calories, including the chicken, this is a winner and there’s still enough sauce left for the next day or for the rest of the fam!
1. Add the yogurt to a medium-hot pot.
2. Then add the tomato paste, stir in for about 2 mins and add the curry powder and sweetener.
3. Add milk to thin the sauce and lower the heat to let it simmer.
4. You can add hot water to thin it out more if you want to, depending on how thick you want the sauce.
5. Add the cooked chicken and stir for another 3 – 4 mins.
· This dish is best served with basmati rice and/or Naan Bread. You can make your own Naan Bread by clicking here.
· I added some cooked veggies on the side.
I am so excited to see who is going to try out this recipe! This is by far the best recipe I’ve created maybe ever. Great carbs, low calories, and high protein! What a win!