If you have not seen this trend? Here it is. This time it is the healthified higher-protein version! It is crispy and delicious, you wouldn't want normal chips! These take chips to a whole other level.
You can try to make these in the oven on foil if you like, but it works best in the air fryer.
50g Protein Pasta (Happy Earth People/Protein Fix)
0.5 tsp paprika
1 tsp parmesan cheese sprinkles
1 tsp garlic salt
cook & spray
1. Cook your choice of pasta for 10-15 mins until thoroughly cooked.
2. Rinse and drain thecooked pasta.
3. In a mixing bowl, add paprika, garlic salt, and parmesan sprinkles. Mix everything up, until everything is covered well.
4. Spray and cook the pan/air fryer and bake for 10-15 mins on 200 degrees Celsius. (how longerthey bake, how crunchier they'll be)
5. Remove from air fryer and serve with a side sauce of choice, cheese sauce, tomato sauce etc.